I got an idea for a comic strip, but I don't feel like drawing so here is the script. It's called "Amazing Merlin's Pants Comic!" (Just to warn you though, I am crap at writing punchlines . . . )
EXT. Hogwarts grounds-Day
MERLIN'S PANTS are practicing.
MERLIN'S PANTS
Poor Winky! She's drinky! The butterbeer's strong!
SNAPE enters.
SNAPE
Stop this. Stop this at once. It is far too silly. Ten points from Ravenclaw for this insipid cacophony!
ALYSSA
But! It was a Slytherin who wrote the song!
SNAPE
Your unsolicited opinion has cost your house another 50 points.
CAMILLA
Ha!
SNAPE
And if I hear this disgraceful excuse for "music" again, it shall be a hundred!
Snape leaves.
ALYSSA
We just got chastised by Snape! By SNAPE! ♥♥♥
BRYNN
Uh, what are you so happy about?
ALYSSA
Snape!
CAMILLA
Now if only we can pull Draco into this somehow.
DUN!
.
ReplyDeleteYou could use the Potter Players flash puppets to make it work.
hahahahaha... i shall draw this.
ReplyDeleteYessssss, I used the Force and it worked.
ReplyDelete