2011/08/01

July Roundup.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
The Works of Edgar Allan Poe Complete and Unabridged
Beauty by... blah


What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
Movies: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
TV: Avatar the Last Airbender, probably other stuff that I forgot

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Alice's birthday party
Going to Morgan for the 4th
Harry Potter party/movie
Baron's War with Glenna and Lorraine
Stitch and Bitch
Brynn's party

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Gifts from me: gave a little notebook to Brynn

What were my accomplishments this month?
Applied for jobs

Favorite songs:
The Dresden Dolls: Coin-Operated Boy

Favorite new recipe:
The Abbey's Kitchen: Peace Island Bread, Honeyed Nutbread, Sweet White Arrowroot Sauce, Apple Pudding
Cookery Mine: Boil-Curing Potion

What I made:
tablet weaving
Quidditch robes
mini notebooks






No comments:

Post a Comment