What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
He's Just Not That Into You by Greg B. and Liz L. (have you noticed by now that I'm too lazy to look up the authors' names when I can't remember?)
American Born Chinese by ...
Our Crowd by Charles Addams
The Works of Edgar Allan Poe Complete and Unabridged
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
Movies: Gnomeo and Juliet, Step Lively
TV: Dollhouse, The Simpsons, Arrested Development, Bones, Criminal Minds, Avatar The Last Airbender, Glee
Theater: Sunset Boulevard
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Stitch and Bitch
Ren Faire (attended, not participated)
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
At the ren faire, aside from the various food sundries I always end up wasting money on, I got a little ceramic thing for putting essential oils in to make stuff smell nice, some glass earrings recycled from bottles, and best of all, a massage.
What were my accomplishments this month?
Wrote the text for that tablet-weaving book and got all my tablet-weaving patterns in order (made a separate file for each pattern, fixed/revised a few and came up with a few more)
What were my disappointments this month?
Not getting a job, as usual
Firsts:
went outside in the morning without a jacket and didn't want to die
went outside at night and didn't want to die
first professional massage of my life
Favorite new recipe:
Abbey's Kitchen for this month
Cookery Mine for this month
Quotes:
There was a quote about how I didn't go to any formal dances in high school, and Laura said she went to one and it was with her brother-in-law, which is mildly worse. We were watching Glee. I wrote down the conversation but then lost the paper.
Laura: I'm cold because I've been sitting in my car for two hours!
Me: Why would you do that? I was all like "I can't wait for Laura to get home so we can watch Avatar!"
Laura: I was talking to Lorina and I was like, "I can't wait to get home to watch Avatar!"
What I made:
Quidditch robes
Some tabletwoven belts




No comments:
Post a Comment