Here's something more positive to write about.
I've recently started to wash my hair with bath salts (made with just table salt, epsom salts, and a little bit of essential oils) instead of baking soda. Here's how it works: I have a container of bath salts in my shower. I get my hair wet. I grab a handful of salts and rub it all over my head. I rinse it out. I can use the salts alone, or follow up with a vinegar rinse. I still sometimes use only a vinegar rinse, and sometimes use only water.
I love it way more than the baking soda. My hair and scalp are not as dry anymore. My hair stays curly longer (on a scale of days) without getting wet. My hair is less frizzy. I don't have to add oil to my hair. I used to use conditioner sometimes to detangle my hair, but I haven't needed it since I've started to use the salts.
No comments:
Post a Comment