The Dollhouse Murders: A Forensic Expert Investigates 6 Little Crimes by Thomas Mauriello
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
Movies: Much Ado About Nothing, Twelfth Night, Macbeth
TV: Arrested Development, Bones, The Big Bang Theory, Glee
Theater: Dracula @ PTC
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Sleepy Millcreek Hollow
Brynn's Halloween party
Caramel apple party
Rocky Horror Glee party
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Gifts to me: Snow White tshirt, Hunger Games poster
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Got some awesome incense sticks.
What were my accomplishments this month?
I sold some stuff at Sleepy Millcreek Hollow. Not a ton, but some money is better than no money. Also I did okay on Etsy this month.
Favorite new recipe:
Just check out my recipe blog for this month.
What did I make?
♠ Black flannel short hooded cape
♠ Black flannel long narrow hooded cape
♠ Short yoked black flannel cloak
♠ Cherry wood wand
♠ Black and purple beaded necklace - stone, metal and plastic beads on hemp with a metal toggle clasp
♠ Loom woven belt - green, blue, purple
♠ Loom woven belt - white, black, blue
♠ Water nymph peplos
No comments:
Post a Comment