2012/01/18

Support?

Last Sunday in Relief Society, AGAIN they mentioned that we needed to support the priesthood by dressing modestly. I missed the context because I wasn't really paying attention at that point (got distracting drafting weaving patterns and drawing the Tree of Life). But it had something to do with jars that we were supposed to put things in, which I think had something to do with goals.

My point is, SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?!?! I feel like I need to do something about this rather than just whine on my blog.

Now here's some stuff I've drawn in church (not the weaving patterns).



3 comments:

  1. Ask to be an RS teacher! Bishops and RS presidents love that kind of request. You would be great and I may even show up to hear your refreshing perspective. WHAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh no, I could never be a teacher! I can barely handle my life as it is, let alone the added responsibility of preparing lessons. Plus I'm terrible at teaching.

    ReplyDelete